1. Do change your login passwors for your control panel & webmail frequently.
2. Need to install good antivirus on your servers.
3. Passowrds should be in combination of words & special charecters.
4. Install Antispyware & good antivirus on your local systems from where your website & servers are being accessed.
5. Websites with database are prone to SQl injection so be really paticular about this.
6. Update your operating system regularly & install the latest security patches for your server.
Despite of all these you have to be prepared that your website / server can be hacked because there is nothing called 100 per cent security.
Budhaditya Mukherjee | Business Head
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution